For now, homeowners being displaced must have owned in Dakota, Ramsey or Washington Counties during this pilot program. Depending on need, and availability of future funding, the program may be expanded.
Funds may be used for:
• Moving expenses
• Security deposits
• Up to half of monthly rent for first three months
• Utilities (gas, electric, water)
A fact sheet with additional program details and information, is available here.
Homeowners should contact the foreclosure counselors at the following organizations:
- Dakota County: Dakota County CDA
- Ramsey County: City of Saint Paul PED
- Washington County: Washington County HRA
- Spanish-Speaking homeowners (In the three counties): Neighborhood Development Alliance