Friday, April 3, 2009

Video Question #2 - Sheriff's Sale & Move-Out Date

The SECOND in our VIDEO QUESTION Series:

Today's question comes from Rebecca in Cottage Grove:

My Sheriff’s sale is taking place next week. A representative from the bank says that I have to vacate the property on that day… but I saw on your website that I have additional time to find somewhere else to live. Do I have to move next week? Do I have additional time, and if I do, how much time do I have?
Our answer via video, is here:


(Video Link)

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a moderated blog. That means all comments will be reviewed before posting. In addition, we expect that participants will treat each other, as well as the Center, our Counseling Network and other partners, with respect. We will not post comments that contain vulgar or abusive language; personal attacks of any kind; any offensive terms; spam; are clearly “off topic” or that promote services or products. Comments that make unsupported accusations will also not be posted.