Homeowners will be able to sit down face-to-face with representatives from Wells Fargo Home Mortgage and Wachovia Mortgage to discuss their options for avoiding foreclosure. Event planners expect hundreds of struggling homeowners will be helped at the event.
Are you a Wells Fargo or Wachovia Mortgage customer struggling with your mortgage payments? If so, you're invited get the answers:
February 17th and 18th
10:00am - 7:00pm
St. Paul RiverCentre, Grand Ballroom
175 West Kellogg Blvd. St. Paul, MN
Walk-Ins Welcome, but pre-registration is recommended:
For an event flyer, click here.
For a map to the RiverCentre, click here.
Representatives from the Minnesota Home Ownership Center will be on hand as well as Foreclosure Counselors from:
- Community Neighborhood Housing Services
- Community Action Partnership of Suburban Hennepin
- Minneapolis Neighborhood Housing Services
- Neighborhood Development Alliance (NeDA)
- Twin Cities Habitat for Humanity
- Washington County Housing & Redevelopment Authority
Unable to attend? Not a Wells Fargo customer... but struggling with your mortgage? Don't delay... contact a FREE foreclosure prevention counselor TODAY for advice and options. To find YOUR local Foreclosure Counselor, click here.